SEO Demonstration Video:
Reader’s Entertainment Community is about readers and that’s who we target with all of our shows, features and promotion. The site was created in 2006 and has always featured all genres and original shows.
Our top advertising opportunity is a great way to reach out to readers and engage with them. Our “Spotlight Event” features something new each day Monday through Friday, bringing readers back again and again. The Spotlight includes an event page, top banner space, homepage above-the-fold blog space and outreach beyond RECTV to our partners such as Black Pearls Magazine and Between Your Sheets who also will feature your author, book or series that same week for a huge push in promotion and a great opportunity to reach new readers.
The Spotlight provides over 200,000 impressions within the week and can be seen on the new Google TV Network!
For $750 you have a daily dose of entertainment going out to readers and featuring – YOU!
The next evolution in online entertainment and product promotion. We create fun and entertaining shows and put your name, books or even have you appear in the show to provide you with a unique way to promote yourself.
The Lonesome Losers season one was picked up by television in 3 major cities and hit the “Top Pick” front page of Will Ferrell’s site Funny or Die. The possibilities for publicity and viralability are endless.
- The Lonesome Losers or Zombies Today Show – $5,000 per season or $500 per episode
- Author Interviews – $1500 per author (author must approve sponsorship)
- Documentaries- $300 – $500 per show (a list of available documentaries available upon request)
- News – $200 (5 minute program) – $300 (10 minute program) per show or $1000 per season
- Banner Ads – 125×125 Square Ads – $25 per month (rotating)
- Homepage video placement – $250 per month